About

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Salut! My name is Habiba Pratiwi Amrullah, but not that long, you can call me Tiwi.
I currently live in Semarang, central java, Indonesia, but my hometown is actually in Makassar, south sulawesi, Indonesia.

Here, in this city, i just finished my college Semarang State University, or you can say it UNNES, and learn about French literature. Yeah thats why sometimes i write in French. Maybe you ask me why i choose this strange major, hmm... I choose it cause i love learning language although mine is not really good.

After this maybe i wanna study again, maybe in French, Swiss, Canada, Belgium, or any country with "French" as their official language. But, beside it, cause i love fashion, i will (not i wish) work in every job that related with fashion. As a creative director, a photographer for an e-commerce or magazine, a visual merchandiser, or maybe a fashion stylist. Yeah, wish me luck!

Just that i think, no more special things about me. Oh last but not least, sorry if my English is not good. See ya!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for visit and comment my blog is nothing without your visit and comment
i love to see your comment
no worry i'll reply it as possible as i can
if you want, just follow this blog

best regard,
Tiwi