MOSHAICT IDOL 2012 AUDITION

3:30 AM habiba pratiwi 0 Comments

huh :| long time no blogging, not posting, aarrrggghhh so passioned and so want to post manything but didnt have a time to do it.... but happy now can snatch myself to open my blog and post something :)
Anyway, i have taken a photo shoot for moshaict idol 2012 audition, but unfortunately im not succes to be the 50th finalist, cause my photo files more than 300kb, and the condition is, we only can send a photo less than 300kb so sad :( but no problem i know, this is not my time yet.


But then i wanna share the photo session in karebosi link makassar, lets check it out guys

My first time photo session >.<




































me and k agnes

what i wear : kami idea scraft 
oska top by Aluyya (aluyya.blogspot.com)
ayano pants by Aluyya 
check it all on HIJUP.COM

editor : Indra Sadli pratama
photograph by : Fajar Ramadhan
model : Habiba pratiwi. A






You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for visit and comment my blog is nothing without your visit and comment
i love to see your comment
no worry i'll reply it as possible as i can
if you want, just follow this blog

best regard,
Tiwi