Late Post : Semarang Blogger Festival 2013

11:48 PM habiba pratiwi 2 Comments


Hello gorgeous! Sorry cause i make my post about Semarang Fashion Festival 2013 become "to be continued" haha now i will tell you the great event for you are the blogger in Indonesia "Semarang Blogger Festival" this event will be held also in 2014, cant wait it, but it still has a long long time to held. I hope i can be a part of them for SBF2014 and lookbook semarang will join it too. Anyway i feel so excited, cause i can get many new friends there, what a great event! So thanks to my best friend rizky hafizan who want me to company him to SBF.


place : gedung kesenian sobokartti semarang

The Community of Coin A Chance Semarang

Merci beaucoup CAC SMG. They give me one of that money can.

Some of the artworks of WPAP Semarang

Superman by WPAP Semarang

Rizky Hafizan Sunnies, my mom's outerwear and vest vintage,
unbranded tie, pants, and scarf, naughty and stroberi rings,
taskita bag, D'thashuz platform.


Fian Septian, Rizky Hafizan, and me are some of Lookbook Semarang
So sorry guys for the bad photo, to be honest im not too good to do night shoot photo. Merci et au revoir mes amis!


You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. aaa sepatu nya samaan,aku baru mau mesen itu <3<3
    btw I like your style,wanna follow each others ? :)

    http://www.mypicturetellstories.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihi no problem, thanks. tell me if you've followed me :)

      Delete

Thanks for visit and comment my blog is nothing without your visit and comment
i love to see your comment
no worry i'll reply it as possible as i can
if you want, just follow this blog

best regard,
Tiwi