EXPECTATION

Friday, March 02, 2012

Dear you GERMANY
Dear you BRANDENBURGER TOR, DRESDEN
BAYERN MUNCHEN,COLOGNE and all place in german Will you be mine?
Well maybe it just a dream Maybe all of you, just jugde me that it just my dream huh....
It just my dream, oh yeah?


Hey dear you GERMANY
would you mind to allow me to go there?
to see you?
to enjoy all of your gracefulness?



Dear my almighty god Allah SWT.
would you like to hear me?
to realize my dream?
to enjoy all of your creation in german and thankfull for that?


Hey you my dearest dream that i want it to be true,
"GERMANY" Allow me please to see you,
and to continue my study there


                                    My dearest god allah SWT.
                                    I just want it become true
                                    I just wanna make my parent happy Get a good job.
                                    Make 'em happy and proud of me, and bring them to mekkah


HEAR ME YA ALLAH,
REALIZE MY DREAM
I JUST CAN GIVE ALL OF MY COMPLAINT TO YOU


“My expectation, german, german german... study in german, i wrote this letter for Allah, from my deep heart and feel 2 days ago. hope Allah realize it, amin.”

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for visit and comment my blog is nothing without your visit and comment
i love to see your comment
no worry i'll reply it as possible as i can
if you want, just follow this blog

best regard,
Tiwi