Mes Rouges

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Hola hola hola week-end! Hows your day buddy? Is it going well? Great? So so? Or bad? Mine is bad :( cause something. Yah i try to not focus on it. I'll get a headache if 
I think it. And the other thing that make me dissapointed is i didnt join the competition of galeries lafayette this year. But ok, no problem, i can do it next year.
Anyway guys lemme tell you, i join localbrandID competition again. This is ma 2nd time. I hope i can be the lucky one for this year. Amen








Photo by : andi tenri ajeng

Shirt : my mom vintage
Skirt : chicgirl





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. hey..your shoes so gorgeous <3
    sorry for the late reply, btw..

    very nice to know you. Mind to follow my blog?
    redaody.com
    thankyou (:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visit and comment my blog is nothing without your visit and comment
i love to see your comment
no worry i'll reply it as possible as i can
if you want, just follow this blog

best regard,
Tiwi